HOLEMAKER manufacture Australia’s most comprehensive range of magnetic base drilling machines, cutters & accessories for various industries including steel fabrication, ship building, mining/underground mining, oil & gas.
- HOLEMAKER ANNULAR CUTTERS: Over 700 different types & sizes of Annular Cutters stocked! HOLEMAKER’s diverse range of styles & wide range of sizes, means that even the most demanding jobs can be completed successfully. Difficult materials such as bisalloy, wear plate, stainless steel & exotic alloys. Large Diameters & depths, up to 100mm depth & 150mm diameter. Can be used for General Engineering, Railway Line Construction & more.
- SILVER SERIES ANNULAR CUTTERS: M2AL High Speed Steel is a high alloy material with a hardness of up to 67.5 HRC, designed for increased endurance of the cutting edge & tool life. This state of the art manufacturing process produces cutters with extremely hard tooth tips for increased cutter performance, while maintaining a softer body which is less susceptible to breakage than standard high speed steel cutters.
- GOLD SERIES ANNULAR CUTTERS: The Titanium Nitride coating significantly increases tool life by providing the following benefits: Increased surface hardness to 85HRC; Ceramic surface, reducing friction by up to 30%; Especially resistant to cold welding & Suitable for cutting a wide range of materials. This state of the art manufacturing process produces cutters with extremely hard tooth tips for increased cutter performance, while maintaining a softer body which is less susceptible to breakage than standard high speed steel cutters.
- MAXI-CUT ANNULAR CUTTERS: These Tungsten Carbide Tipped Cutters are suitable for drilling difficult materials eg. stainless steel, Bisalloy & wear plate. Consisting of an alloy metal body & tungsten carbide cutting teeth. Due to this composition, these cutters are less susceptible to breakage than standard High Speed Steel Cutters, especially in larger diameters & longer lengths. The tungsten carbide cutting teeth can also be sharpened & replaced.
- MAXI-RAIL ANNULAR CUTTERS: ASP® 2030 Powder Steel offers incredible wear resistance / ductility & will outperform any other cutter on the market. ASP® steels are produced by powder metallurgy through a 3-step process: gas-atomisation, hot isostatic pressing & post processing operations such as forging, rolling or drawing. Suitable for drilling railway line, stainless steel & hardened steels, where high wear resistance & lifetime are required.
- SUPER-CUT ANNULAR CUTTERS: HOLEMAKER Super-Cut cutters have a unique state-of-the-art geometry, which includes alternating tooth angles across the entire range. The alternating tooth angles equalize forces to provide smooth cutting & keeps the cutter path straight, even through the deepest holes. This unique geometry gives the added benefit of stack cutting abilities on cutters 16mm diameter & up allowing the cutter to cut through 2 or more layers in 1 pass.
- SUPER-CUT TICN ANNULAR CUTTERS: TICN coating (blue/grey in colour) is harder & tougher than other coating materials. Consequently it has high resistance to edge chipping & abrasive wear. TICN coating has a hardness of 90HRC & a coating thickness of 3 – 5 microns. Suitable for abrasive & difficult materials: stainless steel, cast iron & SI-Aluminium Alloys.
- SUPER-CUT M42 COBALT ANNULAR CUTTERS: (M42 High Speed Steel with 8% Cobalt) Cobalt M42 suitable for hardened steel up to 350BNH (38HRC) i.e: hard steels or steel with ‘hard spots’. Titanium nitride coating (gold colour) has a hardness of 85HRC & coating thickness of 1-3 microns thus providing a harder surface & reduced friction, giving longer life.
- SUPER-CUT M42 CHASSIS ANNULAR CUTTERS: (M42 Cobalt Cutter with Stack Grinding) Stack grinding allows the cutter to go through 2 or more layers of material in one pass. These cutters are ideally suited for drilling truck chassis.
- PRO-CUT POWDER STEEL ANNULAR CUTTERS: Pro-Cut ASP® powder steel cutters offer incredible wear resistance & ductility. ASP® steels are produced by powder metallurgy through a 3-step process: gas-atomisation, hot isostatic pressing & post processing operations such as forging, rolling or drawing. Suitable for drilling railway line, stainless steel & hardened steels, where high wear resistance and lifetime are required. Incredible wear resistance – Uniform micro structure – Less susceptible to breakage.
- MINI CUTTER ANNULAR CUTTERS: For use with hand held portable drills, Bench Drills, Pedestal Drills & Magnetic Base Drilling Machines. Suitable for cutting metals & plastics (8mm Depth Of Cut – 1/2″ Weldon Shank).
- HOLEMAKER DRILL ACCESSORIES: HOLEMAKER’s diverse range of Drill Chucks & Adaptors, Industrial Arbors, Extension Arbors, Quick Grip Industrial Arbors, Arbors, Adaptors, Tapping Heads & Drill Chucks means that even the most demanding jobs can be completed with EASE.
- INDUSTRIAL / EXTENSION / QUICK GRIP ARBORS: These arbors are designed to adapt conventional machines (drill presses, lathes, milling machines) to accept HOLEMAKER Annular Cutters. An economical alternative to normal methods of drilling or boring large diameter or deep holes. By adding an Extension Arbor & long series Annular Cutter to your industrial arbor, you can achieve depths of up to 320mm in hollow section steel.
- TAPPING ACCESSORIES: TAPPING HEAD: Protection against tap breakage ensured by an ultra sensitive & smooth multi-position operating ball-clutch with Forward & Reverse ball drive design transmits rotational power to the tap and disengages smoothly & silently. QUICK CHANGE CHUCK MASTER HOLDER: Quick change chuck master holder for use on vertical drilling & boring machines with right / left hand spindle rotation. Used with quick change adaptors for drilling (KD Adaptor) & for tapping (KTX Adaptor). KD MORSE TAPER TOOLING ADAPTORS: For use with any Morse Taper tooling, fits directly into Quick Change Chuck Master Holder – Increases speed of changing from hole drilling tooling to tapping tooling.
- CUTTING FLUIDS: SOLUBLE METAL WORKING FLUID: Extra heavy duty, water soluble metal working fluid for use with Holemaker annular cutters & other arduous machining applications on ferrous and non ferrous metals. TAP MAGIC METAL WORKING FLUID EP-XTRA: Highly effective for all cutting operations on all metals. You will especially appreciate the performance of this cutting fluid on hard metals and with difficult extreme-pressure cuts of long duration. You will also note dramatic improvements in tool life. TAP MAGIC ALUMINIUM: Tap Magic Aluminium is a professional quality cutting fluid that is specially engineered for cutting & machining operations on aluminium and other nonferrous metals. This is absolutely the most effective cutting fluid you can use for working with aluminium. TAP MAGIC XTRA THICK: Tap Magic XTRA-THICK is without equal when making cuts of long duration on the hardest metals such as inconel, titanium, stainless & other hardened steels. In fact, it’s highly effective on any metal up to 45 HRC! Tap Magic XTRA-THICK contains the proprietary EP-X3 additive for a performance boost.
CLICK IMAGES BELOW TO VIEW INDIVIDUAL PRODUCT CATALOGUES