RAMBOR High & Low Seam Drills are free standing pneumatic drilling systems, capable of drilling all angles through 360°. Ideal for machine mounted / fitted platforms, applications include installation of roof cable bolts, anchors in the floor or rib drilling. RAMBOR High Seam Drill 2000 extended height is 3.5 m, while the RAMBOR Low Seam Drill 1200 is suited to seam heights less than 2 m. The Drill Carriage design of both machines enables the longest drilling stroke possible in the roof height where it is operating.
The High & Low Seam Drills have two Stinger legs, allowing the rig to be quickly anchored & drill rotated through 360°. The Stingers are double acting, power up & power down for quick deployment to the next drilling position. The rig is of modular design, so can be easily be broken down into component parts for transport into confined spaces.
- Drill Carriage is powered by two double acting pneumatic cylinders, allowing carriage to power up & down with high thrust
- A removable buggy makes transport & movement easier
- A versatile, complete & quick to install drilling system
- Low maintenance, stainless steel construction frame
- Robust & reliable RAMBOR pneumatic motor